Re: System administration with GNOME.

Miguel,

I'm interested in (minor) hacking and (major) documentation of this,
please let me know what happens - I think a mailing list is a good idea.
Are we talking about sdmin of a single box or of a whole room/site/world
of computers? In the room/site/world senario I've heard that pikt
(http://pikt.uchicago.edu/pikt/) is a nice system - unfortunately we use
gp which isn't.

Paul