Various GUADEC summaries

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 12:00:24PM -0800 or thereabouts, George Farris wrote:

> Was I the only one looking forward to write up of GUADEC and never
> really saw anything?  Did I miss it?  I scanned the gnome, helix,
> gaudec and eazel sites daily but nada.
>
> Did anyone write an indepth summary of GUADEC?

Of the social side: huge long non-technical (of course) version:
	 http://www.linux.org.uk/Guadec.html
It's not very technical, but it has a lot of links to other people
who also wrote up their accounts: many of which focus on the
particular technical stuff that was on particular interest to them.

Of documentation stuff: lots that went to the docs list (check
gnome-doc-list archives if you want documentation things).

Of the talks and demos: I just found a great summary of the lot!
	http://oreilly.linux.com/pub/a/linux/2000/03/21/guadec/guadec.html
That's from one of the O'Reilly folks. Good summary of the talks.

If you want to know what everyone looks like, head over to
	http://nerdhaven.uio.no/~ole/GUADEC/

Telsa