Re: Gnome Hint: disable

>   In gnome 1.1.5, how can I disable the Gnome Hint.  There's no option the
> control panel for that.

Actually, there is. It's under the Session -> Startup Hint capplet.

Personally I think the Gnome Hint window should have a little checkbox at
a bottom corner labelled "Bring up on every login" or something, so that the
user can uncheck it and not have to go to the Control Center. When the
user unchecks it, another quick dialog can come up informing the user
what he did and where to go to get back Gnome Hint.

	= L

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|  MSC #763, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91126, USA. Tel: 1-626-395-1407  |
|     loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu, http://i.am/loban     |