RE: themes bust it up...

I did not mean to get off topic.  I intension was to find a window manager
which I can use with Gnome, so I figured that was on topic for this
general discussion list on Gnome.

What I have noticed is that Gnome tries to act and take over for the
window manger while they do not truly work together.  As much as I would
like to get away from KDE, it has much better integrated support since
they control the window manager.  (from what i have seen)

What I would liek to see is when I go to the gnome control panel and
select a new theme or some setting it works with the current window
manager.  Since most window managers are very diverse for such things that
kind of task would not be easy, but I would guess someone is working on
that.  Perhaps that will be in the new gnome wm spec.

Sorry if it seems off topic, but I am just looking to create a better
gnome setup on my machine.  (then write an article for daemonnews.org)

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
George Orwell 1984.  Northwestern 0.
		-- Chicago Reader 10/15/82