Helix Code's Gnome problems

Hi all.   I have a couple of problems which I actually know are bugs,
they might be classed as features (at least, Microsoft would call them
features) since I installed the Helix Code version of gnome.

1) My tasklist no longer switches viortual screens when clicking on a
task, first click seems to minimise the app, second opens it on the
current desktop.

2) The keep menus in memory option keeps is not saving, and not working.
 The result is a windows like delay when selecting a menu (while I wait
for the icons to render).  It's not long, about 0.25 of a second for a
big menu, but it's not as cool as the instant response I had from
october gnome.

Are these actuall bugs or are they Features now?  I seem to remember
sonmeting in the gnome summary a while back about the menu loading being
much improved but I would still like the option.

  Rob Brown-Bayliss

  live from ZOOstation
  http://www.ZOOstation.cc