RE: Ping...?

Well, if this goes through, then the ML software must have been fixed.
Everything I tried to send to the list has been bouncing for a while, but I
figured it was just me since every mailing list software except the ones on
sunhelp.org hate me.  (RH unsubscribes me from lists every couple of weeks)
	Greg