gtkhtml (Owen ? Tim ? Elliot?)
- From: Jorge Gomes Silva <jgs plurimarketing pt>
- To: "'gnome-list gnome org'" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: gtkhtml (Owen ? Tim ? Elliot?)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:38:49 +0100
I agree with all the ppl who said that if gtkhtml is dependant on gnomelibs
than it should probably be called GnomeHTML. I also believe there could be
a use for a HTML rendering widget outside GNOME (palm devices, kiosks, etc.
- some of these may not even need printing support).
Since these discussion is closely related to GTK+ maybe Owen Taylor or Tim
Janik (or Elliot Lee who's working on embedded GTK+) could tell us their
opinion. Should there be a GTK only HTML rendering widget ? If so should it
be a part of GTK+ ? If not, should the current widget be renamed to
GnomeHTML ? Should printing support go into GTK+ ? Should GTK+ and GNOME
libs become one ? Should I shut up ?
Thanx in advance.
] [Thread Prev