Re: gtkhtml

Federico Mena Quintero was overheared mumbling something about this on 29 Jun
2000 20:53:45 -0400

> Count Zero <countzero@cyberdeck.org> writes:
>
>  > So will gdk-pixbuf no longer depend on libart?	I really hope you
>  aren't
>  > implying that Gtk will depend on GNOME (which depends on Gtk... )
>
>  The gdk-pixbuf core does not depend on libart.	The only reason it
>  uses gnome-libs is for the GnomeCanvasPixbuf item.  But that's built
>  as a separate library, anyways, and the core libgdkpixbuf does not
>  link to anything but GTK+.

Sorry, I was basing my dependancy information on old info.  It turns out that
ever since 04-11-2000 gdk-pixbuf no longer depends on libart... Sorry, I should
pay closer attention, but I can only keep track of so many modules at one time.

-CZ