Re: gtkhtml

I dont often back forks, but cschtml has my support. It saddens me that
agreement is for some reason really lacking, but I feel the fork was
justified. I have always liked how gnome didnt try to duplicate work by
useing libs like libxml that work in non gnome apps (like blade), but this
is the first time I have seen gnome fall short of that.

To the gtkhtml people,
please dont get all in a huff about this. This guy has tried to add
support for a gtk only version, making gtkhtml live up to its name, and
add features (like the extended font tag), but you rejected the patches.
My suggestion is, look at the patches and accept his work. It will speed
up gtkhtml's development time, makeing your life easier. Also, I've heard
alot of "well, we dont wana do it, but if you want to code it, go ahead".
He did "go ahead and code it" but you rejected it. If he's willing to do
all the work, I dont see any problem in makeing gtkhtml live up to its
name.