Re: gtkhtml

Steven Kordik <stevek@voila.net> writes:

> Anyway, I am probably coming off like an angry child, and not winning any
> friends.  I hope thats not the case.  I believe that CSCMail is the only
> stable, full featured application that USES GtkHTML.  (Evolution doesn't

Screem also uses it, just not by default as I don't want to make a dependancy
on a library which hasn't had a stable release yet, and which has an API
which is still changing frequently.

I would add that I tend to agree with you on GtkHTML.  The GConf stuff,
printing stuff etc should really only be in the bonobo component and leave the
widget clean of gnome specific stuff.  Although for Screem, and probably
Galway, this doesn't matter.  It would make sense for other applications.

David

--
Make your site SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent

Mail: david@screem.org