(old) xanim/esd patch

	Here's a patch I made to make xanim use esd a long time ago.  I sent
it to a few people and was told it'd be put up with the esd patches but it
never was (presumably because xanim can be run using esddsp).  Not a big
deal now, especially since it's based on an old version of xanim.

	So anyhows, I don't think this'll apply against the latest version
of xanim.  Still, it's a start, and last I looked the relevant chunks of
code had been restructured rather than rewritten so it may not be too much
work to update this patch for someone who wants to put the time into it.

	I looked around for my stream-volume and advanced-remote patches,
but can't seem to find 'em.  I can't remember if this uses them or not, but
if so you could probably just lop off that chunk of it.

	Do whatever comes naturally.  I'm tossing this patch out so someone
with more time than I can make use of it.  I'm not on the list, so if you
want me to see something you'll have to send it to me directly.  I'll answer
questions to a point if people have 'em, but this was written almost two
years ago, so I don't remember stuff too well.  Besides which, I have little
time to invest at this point.

G'luck!
- Bibek

xanim27070-esd.patch.bz2