Re: Gnome Website slogan

> How about "GNOME: We love GNU!", coz programmers love GNU and newbies will
> think we're saying we love them. Only later on will they find out the deep
> dark truth. :)

I think it should say nothing.  Lke this:

GNOME: Heavy on the cream, baby!

That way it's interpreted however you want it.  Rich on features etc or
bloatware. Either way it's memorable. :-) The whole point of marketing is
to get into a consumer's brain and never forget.  The most successful I
know of is the "Life" cereal commericial. It's been damn 20 years and I
still can't forget the damn commercial.

	sri