Re: menu panel position bug

Hi there,

as nobody seems willing to help you, IŽll give it a try.
Did you upgrade Sawfish recently?? If so:
Go to Control Center -> Sawfish Window manager -> Placement,
and make sure that the option "Ignore program-specified window position" is
turned off. Then things should behave normally again.

Bye
Marcel