Re: run command with 1.2

I tried to reply earlier (but Evolution wasn't sendin mail :/)

Gnome1.2 the run entry stopped being an external program and was built into
the panel, to save the overhead of loading an extra program just to show a
dialog.

The shortcut for the run-program is alt-f2, at least on my system. (Helix)

iain