Re: run command with 1.2

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Gary Shears wrote:

> I'm running gnome 1.2 on Redhat 6.2.
>
> The drag works fine for me. I dragged the run command from the menu to the task
> bar and to the menu panel I have at the top, and it runs with a single click on
> each of these. You're right about the properties. That doesn't exist with either
> instance.

The drag does work for me but I would much rather be able to use the
keyboard for this... call me old fashoined if you'd like.

> I know this doesn't help you guys, but I thought the version and distro might
> be of use in debugging.

hmmm. Dunno if that makes any difference but I'm running Mandrake 7.0

> Gary
>
> On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Robert Soros wrote:
> > On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, George Farris wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately that does not work for me (nor apparently the original
> > poster.)  Since were on the topic, how would I bind a key to load up the
> > run command ? Pressing cntrl-i would be much easier than using the mouse.

Dunno about sawfish, but Enlightenment has a really cool tool under its
config menu (which you get to from the Gnome config menu) to bind key
combinations to different tasks.