run command with 1.2

What's the deal with trying to hide the run command? Since I use it so
much, I like to set a shortcut for it so I don't have to upen up the menu
every time. This is very hard to do, however, since I can't see the
properties for it under the menu editor and when I drag it to the taskbar
it has no properties.
Under the previous version I finally ran a find and figured out it was
'gonme-run' but it appears to be different under 1.2 and I can't for the
life of me figure out what it's changed to.

Anyone know what it is under 1.2? Any chance that the shortcut will
actually have properties in the future?