Re: Toggle iconify state on click on task name in panel's task list?

Hi!

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, David B. van Balen wrote:

> I'm running 1.2 (helix release) and double-clicking on the taskbar button
> will iconofy it. I imagine there's some way to customize this... I used to
> love this feature under windows but now I don't use it anymore.

May I ask how you have configured your focus behavior? Cory has it set
to focus-follows-mouse and I had it set to click-to-focus. I confirm
that with focus-follows-mouse it works but with click-to-focus it is
not working for me.

Cheers,

Eloy.-