Re: (no subject)

> Someone knows how to do a Script or something that allows me to
> establish a dialup connection, to check mail and to hang up after?
> I'm using kmail and kppp.
> Btw: Does enybody konw a good, powerfull mailer?

try http://axion.physics.ubc.ca/ppp-linux.html

I used this rather than any generic ppp system from redhat or kde/gnome
etc.

Follow the instruction to the letter, it works well.  I allso then read
the man pages (man pppd) and have a dial on demand ppp link.  It's
great, you can forget about it, it dials when you need it and hangs up
when you don't....

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss