Re: I hate the slogan "computing made easy"

>If anybody is open to suggestions, a better slogan might be "Gnome: A
>consistent, workable, open, and free framework for the GNU/Linux
>desktop"

How about we just put it in hex?

Part of the reason we create this free software is for the general
public.  The spirit is to create free software that gives the user a
_choice_ in what they use.  Maybe 'Computing made easy' isn't the right
slogan, but we shouldn't make it sound like you need a degree in Rocket
Science to use it;)

Just my $.02 ;)

/me puts on his flame-retardent suit.

Cory 'G' Watson