some small problems with helix gnome 1.2

Hi,

I'm running helix GNOME 1.2 on RH 6.1, and since this GNOME version,
I use the sawfish WM instead of enlightenment WM.

1. Sometimes, during sawfish WM is running, the GNOME control center
   says that the enlightenment WM is currently running (and not
   sawfish).

2. If dialog windows are popped up (for ex. the string search dialog
   within netscape), I miss the WM border which can be used to
   move or resize the  correspondent X window. In enlightenment, the
   window is presented properly with the complete WM border.

Regards

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <backes@rhrk.uni-kl.de>       | Univ. of Kaiserslautern
Computer Center, Supercomputing Division     | Phone: +49-631-205-2438