Gnome Pilot Conduits

HI,

I've installed gnome-pilot which connects quite nicely to my desktop and
all seems well with the world.

However whecnever I try and setup a conduit I seem to have a few
problems.. If I try and setup the backup conduit (or any other for the
matter) through the control center, it either SegFaults or gives me the
ever so useful message of:-

Can't  Create Backup Object, is conduit installed correctly ?

This isn't the exact wording but I'm sure you all get the idea.

I'm using the latest (?) CVS versions of gnome-pilot,
gnome-pilot-conduit, gnome-core e.t.c

If anybody could point me in the right direction it would be a great
help.

Cheers,

Andy Thomas