Bug-Buddy Wishlist

Hi

I would like to suggest a feature in bug-buddy, so if any bug-buddy authors are seeing this read on.
It would be nice if bug-buddy had support for the "SourceForge Bug Manager" (i'm not sure if its called that exactly). I notice it has support for various bug reporting systems like for Gnome, Debian.....
Since more and more projects are using facilities of SourceForget (mine does too), It would be nice to have it.

PEACE
Archit Baweja (bighead)