From: ecinema@coolmail.net [mailto:ecinema@coolmail.net]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 4:37 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: gnome please help

Hi

I have a problem, I recently configured my panel at the bottom of the
screen, it took several hours..I shut down my system saving changes. Several
hours later I booted and logged in as root...The panel dissappeared.. I
can't find it anywhere and when I type the "panel" command in the terminal I
get all sorts of error messages including "bad pixmap" etc    (Using the Red
Hat 6.2)

Anybody know where my panel has gone and how I can get it back??

Thanks greatly, in advance

Peter