Re: Win32 port

I don't think you understood the model.  Given the situation of a large app
being developed under one OS, then ported to another, I would prefer a
Linux to Win32.  Winelib is fine for what it does, but I don't want to see
everything "dumbed down" to the Windows requirements.

To go back to the beginning, I was suggesting using Gnome as a replacement
desktop shell instead of Explorer.  I've thought this would probably
require the Win32 port of XFree86 (why re-invent that part?)

James E. LaBarre
(914) 784-5653
tieline-863-5653

bob@thestuff.net on 06/06/2000 03:24:09 PM