Re: C/C++ IDE for gnome?

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 01:29:33PM -0700, Joseph de los Santos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does gnome have C/C++ IDE like kde does?. If so, where can I get it?

The latest kdevelop (the IDE which KDE uses) apparently supports GNOME,
KDevelop itself uses the Qt widget set however, althought obviously I couldn't
say how it reacts to developing GTK apps - I've not really used it.

BTW, if my mails have enormous lines with apparently no text wrapping, someone
please privately email me :)

James Green
jg@linux.com