Re: Binaries from GNOME project

Christian Schaller <Uraeus@linuxrising.org> writes:
> So the RPMS you flagged on the Labs rumours page will not materialize?

Those are going in Rawhide, they'll appear in Rawhide next time we
make a Rawhide release. We are still making RPMs for Red Hat Linux, we
just aren't tracking the latest releases of all the packages.
i.e. we are just going to make the RPMs for our distribution.
Helix is taking care of RPMs for those who want bleeding edge instead
of waiting for the next version of Red Hat.

Havoc