RE: tasklist disappearing

On 29-May-2000 mek wrote:

> but i wanted to ask if someone had a problem with the task-list. i didnt
> find it in the archives, so i try to ask it here.

The Tasklist is definitely unstable in all the latest gnome editions
including Gnome 1.2! (I am using all the latest available RPM's including
glib-1.2.8 and gtk+-1.2.8)

It can `disappear' from the panel when using a `Gnome settings window' or
a `Sawfish window manager settings window' or when answering mail using
XFMail or when an application on the Tasklist crashes.

But it does not happen every time.

I have not been able to determine the specific events that trigger it so
I have not reported it as a bug yet.

Alexander Volovics