Re: Good IDE?

	Code Crusader.  Search on Google.  (It's non-Gtk+)

--Derek

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, B. John Gilger wrote:

-> I'm not interested in starting a holy war.  I would just like your
-> collective sagacious opinions :)
->
-> Has anyone found a good IDE for C/C++ and Java?  I'm realltively new to
-> the gnome community, but somewhat less new to linux.  I like using emacs
-> and gcc, but I was wondering if there was an open source (gnome?) app
-> that integrates things similar to the way it is done with Borland's
-> Builder, Code Warrior, or (dare I type it?) M$ Visual C++?
->
-> If it matters, I'm running RH6.2 with their version of gnome.
->
-> John
->
->