Re: gnome-xemacs-remote?

On 29 Jul, Renze de Ruiter wrote:

> This is only possible if xemacs supports loading a file into a new buffer from
> the command line.  Does it?  If it doesn't, it would involve patching xemacs to
> do so.

It kind of does, and there already is an ipc client for it. Being a
newbie with emacs I just didn't look in the right place...

gnuclient -q <file> does the job, and using customize one can tell
xemacs not to open a new frame but use the current one. It's even in the
faq.

But how do I tell gnome-edit to call gnuclient? "Not found"...

--
  Tobias Weber