Re: [Sawmill] Re: Sawfish - no such image?

Thanks, I didn't know where convert came from. So I installed
ImageMagik, but sawfish is still looking for convert in "/" instead of
"/opt/gnome/bin", where everything else is. I made a symlink /convert ->
/opt/gnome/bin/convert and sawfish now works great. But what program is
looking for convert in the root directory? And yes, /opt/gnome/bin is in
my path (which convert -> /opt/gnome/bin/convert). I tried recompiling
imlib, but that didn't make a difference. Any ideas? Maybe glib?

-Pat