Bonobo 0.16: World Savior Release.
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: gnome-components-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org,gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Bonobo 0.16: World Savior Release.
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:02:36 -0400
Bonobo 0.16 has been released. This is required by the upcoming
Evolution package. Many changes, a lot of love on it:
* Placeholder support (Michael). This still needs to be
standarized, but it will let us have standard locations for
inserting items in menus and toolbars.
* Piles of bug fixes (Mike Kestner, Dan Winship, Michael
Meeks, Andy Hertzfeld, Peter Williams).
* bonobo-idl compiler, to simplify the development of Bonobo
* bonobo-idl.1 man page ;-)
* Fixes for multi-prefix compilation (Mathieu)
* Storage/Stream updates, extensions (Michael)
* BonoboObject reference count debugging (Michael).
* Copied Plug/Socket code here to have more control over the
widgets than Gtk exposed (Michael).
* Some external API cleanup (Martijn).
* Destroy Notify for UI handlers (Darin Adler)
* Bonobo::Unknown returned from query_interface instead of
Some changes were done to the CORBA interfaces and to the internal
APIs, you might need to do some work to get your Bonobo application to
work with this new release.
] [Thread Prev