Re: Help resetting sawfish wm

On Sun, Jul 23, 2000 at 09:53:34PM +0000, 1stFlight wrote:
> I'm definately thinking its a bug of some sort. The only user that can access the
> capplets is root. Lets compare notes. Current on all the other related files?
>
> RH 6.0 2.2.15 and also helix-gnome 1.2
>

> Darryl
>
> Gary Shears wrote:
>
> > Ditto. And to think the last time I updated Sawfish it said 'bug fixes.' :) Of
> > course this could be a gnomecc problem. I can't remember everything that helix
> > updated, and I still haven't found an update log.
> >
> > System is RH 6.0(Hedwig) 2.2.5-15, helix-gnome 1.2

I just switched to Helix Gnome today and sawfish only works for root.
I've tried reinstalling, checking the /usr/bin sawfish binaries for
permissions, and rm'ed the sawfish/sawmill related files in my home
directory.  I'm running RedHat 6.1 (Cartman) with all upgrades.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net