Re: gnapster

* Rolando Roman (landie@concentric.net) [000723 22:09]:
> keeps giving me invalid password when trying to log how do i create new account
> with this and what o\would be valid password

I've been seeing the same behavior. At first I thought that it might
be a firewall issue, but have seen it on several machines some
behind a firewall and some not. I'm fairly certain that it is
a bug in gnapster. I've contacted the author about adding a
debugging console. Apparently gnapster is in a heavy
code cleanup right and I have no desire to add this feature to
a moving target. Haven't heard back from him yet, but when I do
I will probably throw the console in and hopefully that will
make it easier to track down the bug.

--
---
Nathan Valentine - nrvale0@uky.edu