Re: integrating galeon

cyberclay [ Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 12:24:11AM -0500 ] :
> Hey,
>   I would like to have galeon be my defualt HTML viewer/web browser in
> GNOME.  I know I need to edit the MIME types..but I'm not sure what to
> change and what to leave the same.  Right now Netscape Communicator is
> my defuault browser, but I do not see it anywhere (all I see is
> gnome-moz-remote).

Simply replace gnome-moz-remote with "galeon %s" for the HTTP MIME type and
 you should get a nicely new galeon window opening with the location.

Ah, but this works only with the new release of galeon, as the old releases
 can't get command-line arguments. ( The R 0.7 should work, at least it does
  work for me. )
--
kabalak / kabalak@gmx.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161