Re: galeon

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:20:17 -0400 you wrote:

 > galeon looks nice

Yes, it does.  Unfortunately I was unable to get it to find my mozilla
installation in /usr/local/mozilla (after setting MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME).
The mozilla rpms have been impossible to download.  I'm not sure if
its a problem with the site or what.  Stalls after around 100k.

These things have a tendency to work themselves out over time, I
guess.

Tom
--
Quote of the day for July 18th, 2000
The test for whether or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement