Helix-GNOME install on Solaris 7 box

Title: Helix-GNOME install on Solaris 7 box

Hello there,

I've recently installed the latest Helix-GNOME desktop environment on my Sun box running Solaris 7.  When you do a fresh install of Sol 7 the default environment is CDE.  After I installed Helix-GNOME I logged out and logged back in with my session set to GNOME.  I would go to a black screen for about 5 seconds and then it would blow me back to the login screen again.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I was under the impression that the install would alter any init files that it needed.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Benjamin