Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

> Sri Ramkrishna <sri@aracnet.com> writes:
>
> > For what it's worth.  I would perfer someone just summarize on a weekly or
> > bi-weekly basis on whats going on and if we have any particular objection
> > or comments we can say something.  For those who are really into it can
> > probably ask to join.  I think this is reasonable.
>
> The intention, it seems, was for the steering committee to keep the
> GNOME populous-at-large informed as to what is going on in the
> project.  But understandably, they're all busy people, and things
> slip.

Yeah, it's been pretty heated for you guys.  Has the GNOME summary come
out at all?  I can't recall seeing it.

> And this is the way things go.  So to me it seems a lot more practical
> to allow anyone to observe the discussions and, if they are
> interested, comment on them.  A consensus will be reached.

Havoc seems to only require a plan.  If thats the plan, well lets just do
that then.  No need to get all into a knot about the whole thing.  I don't
think many "regular" users are going to be interested in any case.

	sri