RE: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

> > If you want to change the decision, then stop flaming me and make a
> > reasonable argument and get other people to agree with you.
>
> Hey, I have a neat idea.
>
> How about you guys take it outside...  It helps no one to see some of the
> more influential Gnome people bitching at each other in public.

Better yet, ask us if you want us to be included or not.  Majority
rules.  I think you'll probably get a sense of how many of us are
interested.

For what it's worth.  I would perfer someone just summarize on a weekly or
bi-weekly basis on whats going on and if we have any particular objection
or comments we can say something.  For those who are really into it can
probably ask to join.  I think this is reasonable.

	sri