How to open a window at login with specific attributes?

Here's what I'm trying to do:

open a gnome-terminal window on login that

a) has no frame
b) has no menu bar
c) has a translucent background that's shaded
d) appears in a specific location
e) is sticky
and f) runs a specified command.

I can't even get past a) - if I set up a gnome terminal with all these
attributes, all later terms open with the same attributes, which is not
what I want.

Are there cli options for this?  How do I spec a translucent color?

Any help is appreciated....  Sorry for the newbie questions... I'm new
to X/gnome (but not *nix...)

--Yan