"Send Later" in Spruce

How to work with Spruce off-line?
When I compose e-mail off-line, clicking on Send button does nothing. I was
thinking that it shoud put that e-mail to "Outbox" folder.
I've tried Balsa but I have some problems with setting it up, too.
When filling all info durig setup, it creates "inbox", "outbox",.. folders,
and also "Inbox", "Outbox".... When downloading mail from server, it shows
nowhere, later I found one file without name in /root with all e-mails.

Also, same question for Pan about posting off-line, then sending when
connected.

Nikola