Re: please help

Although this is not the place to share perl stuff :) here is a little script,
it will open /var/log/maillog and write the stuff it finds to a file called
emails in the running directory, it will ocassionaly catch msgids that look
like so 12459@blah.blah.net depending so thats a quickie for you. see attached.

Maher