Re: Disk usage applet incorrect

> Oh. Does bug #7162 look similar? It's supposed to
have been fixed:
> http://bugs.gnome.org/db/71/7162.html
>
> There are definitely other bugs in that applet,
though: some of
> them are not yet fixed, either. Pooh.

> Similar, but not the same. The numbers the applet
>gives just
>don't seem to relate to my disk usage at all; if they
>were
>just the wrong units I could understand it.

>What's odd is that no one else is moaning about it. As
>far
>as I am concerned the thing just doesn't work, but I'm
>probably in a minority of about one there.

Just for your consolation :-) I also had the same
problem. I thought it was due to some dependency
problems I found when instaled gnome-applets, and just
dropped the applet.

Dr. Rodolfo Canet-Castello
Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias (IVIA)
Dpto. Recursos Naturales
Aptdo. oficial. 46113-Moncada (Valencia). ESPAŅA-SPAIN.
Phone: 34-96-1391000      Fax: 34-96-1390240
Web page: http://www.ivia.es
Web page of Spanish Group of Soil Enzymology:
http://www.ivia.es/soilenzymology/