Re: Disk usage applet incorrect

> Oh. Does bug #7162 look similar? It's supposed to have been fixed:
> http://bugs.gnome.org/db/71/7162.html
>
> There are definitely other bugs in that applet, though: some of
> them are not yet fixed, either. Pooh.

Similar, but not the same. The numbers the applet gives just
don't seem to relate to my disk usage at all; if they were
just the wrong units I could understand it.

What's odd is that no one else is moaning about it. As far
as I am concerned the thing just doesn't work, but I'm
probably in a minority of about one there.

If no one else confirms my problem I'll dig the code out and
have a look myself.