Re: can't eject data CD's

Hi,

What the heck is Supermount? I thought the whole mounting/unmounting issue
was built into the underying design of any UNIX like system...how can one
just get rid of it?

Not that it doesn't sound like a good idea...mounting CDs and
floppies just seems silly...

Desmond Rivet          rivet@ecf.utoronto.ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d@hotmail.com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long