Re: gtkhtml

+++ Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 04:01:39PM -0400 +++
Steven Kordik e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Again, I re-iterate that I have no problem with GtkHTML as a
> widget/application/module whatever you want to call it...  It fills a
> need, and it does a good job.  Too bad it's NOT a Gtk Widget.  It's a
> GNOME widget.

The term "GNOME widget" as a technical term, used in the way you use
it, is nonsense. GNOME widgets are GTK widgets in the same way that
KDE widgets are Qt widgets and CDE widgets are Motif widgets.

Are you really going to call any GTK widget that depends on gnome-libs
a GNOME widgets? I could then argue that CscHTML is not a GTK widget
but a libart widget.

mawa
--
..."Stand by for an overflow!", Hackaway hollered, but it was too
late. The sprintf() had already written past the bulkhead in the last