About same-gnome.

I'm very like the same-gnome in 'gnome-games'. And the black background
make it more clear than the same game in KDE.
But I thought I really need to know the number of all types of balls.
These numbers can help me to achieve high score.
So I hack in the source code of same-gnome ( the source is coming from
gnome-games-1.0.51.tar.gz ).

After I change the code to display the ball number in the southeast corner,
the instance ball is too large. So the status bar become too thick and look
ugly. Who can tell me how to stretch the bitmap smaller so the bitmap can
fit the original height and make the shell nicely? Thanks.

Another strange thing taken place when I run the game.
Both modified and unmodified version will cause an error
"/dev/dsp: No such device".
I don't know why. What is the /dev/dsp? Why I need it? It is the first
time that I use gtk and gnome to program.  Thanks.

The attachment is my patch. I believe it still need to be improved.

Wang Li

sgc-img.patch