Re: gnumeric rpm

On 24-Jan-00 Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Which 'latest' RPM are you using?  The RedHat ones are really weird
> (sorry guys), and have the gnome-print libraries built into the gnumeric
> RPM.  If you want a copy of the gnome-print and gnumeric RPMs build on a
> RedHat system, let me know and I can get you a copy.

        So, that's what it was! I just upgraded to gnumeric-0.45 by
rebuilding the tarball. But I had to remove the old (RH6.1) version
of gnumeric, then rebuild and install the new gnome-print tarball.
You may have to do the same.

        By "rebuild", BTW, I mean run "rpm -tb <tarball filename>".

Date: 24-Jan-00  Time: 10:35:08

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor