Re: How to pronounce Gnome

i know miguel reads this so forgive me if i misuse your name ;-) but when
i 'spoke' with him about this he said he originally didn't have a
pronunciatio of GNOME in mind...and prounce it how ya want it (i think
that was what he said).  but i say guh-NOME.

you smote me with:

"Michael H. Warfield" <mhw@wittsend.com> writes:

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 09:31:27AM +0800, Michael wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> > A simple question suddenly came out of my mind.
> > How to pronounce "Gnome" ?
>
> 	NO mmmmm

Unlike GNU, then?

You will be surprised by a loud noise.