Re: Integration between panel menu and "wmconfig" menu
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Toralf Lund <toralf kscanners com>
- Cc: GNOME mailing list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Integration between panel menu and "wmconfig" menu
- Date: 20 Jan 2000 11:07:07 -0500
Toralf Lund <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> How exactly does this work, and can I get wmconfig entries to appear on
> the system menu rather than in the AnotherLevel sub menu? Actually, it
> looks to me as if some of them do already, but I may be wrong...
If you right click on the GNOME foot and select "Properties...", you'll have
the option of controlling this.
Not that I'm particularly sure why you'd want wmconfig menus on your
main menu - Since 6.0, wmconfig has just been kept around for
backwards compatibility and for people who can't live without the
tradition "top in an Xterm" type menu entries.
All interesting/new stuff is put in the GNOME/KDE .desktop files.
] [Thread Prev