Re: X-Chat Cut and Paste

1. get a mouse
2. if the mouse has two buttons, turn on 3 button emulation
3. if its a 3 button mouse, see next step
4. to copy, just highligh the text you want to copy
5. to paste just use the 3rd mouse button (or in the case of emulation,
both at once) to paste.

however, some gnome apps, have a menu entry to copy and paste, use those
if they do.

Leland Elie
MIS Guy